Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Week 4: #8 Make Life "really simple"...

I found that creating a bloglines account was a very easy thing to do. (After last week's Flickr assignment, this seemed too easy.) After registering, I browsed through some of the suggestions made for feeds according to my interests then I went out on my own to discover some more. I registered ten feeds to my account as well as two iHCPL participants blog feeds. My choices ranged from CNN to Quotes of the day. The participants I subscribed to include Class Is Now In Session!! and HCPL - JL. So far it has been interesting to read through the various feeds to see the wealth of information they contain. It was very easy to create the bloglines account and subscribe to the feeds. I feel I am now ready to learn more on this technological journey I have embarked on...

No comments: